Mostly inverted cards. Themes this week include not jumping the gun, paying attention to what’s yours to attend to, and self-care. Solar Eclipse in Pisces at the end of the week. I’m expecting the week to hold some shockers, and a certain intensity where lots of people may be struggling to keep their cool. Can you be the sane one?
Just taking a second to enjoy the irony of me asking that question. Snort.
This Week’s Tarot Forecast in Bullet Points
- Monday, Princess of Swords rx. Misunderstandings highly possible. Restrain yourself from acting on partial info. No leaping before you look.
- Tuesday, Nine of Pentacles rx. Again, a feeling of incomplete understanding. Pieces of the puzzle are not all together.
- Wednesday, Ten of Wands rx. Is this your circus, your monkeys? If not, let it be, man. Which is never bad advice, frankly.
- Thursday, Queen of Swords. A welcome respite. Just the facts! No editorializing, guessing or embellishing. Bullet points and a little goal-oriented, directness wins the day.
- Friday, Ace of Pentacles rx. Enjoy yourself sure, but don’t overbook it. Burn the candle at one end but not both. Pace yourself, yo!
- Saturday, Seven of Cups. Lots of choices about how you frame events. You want to be happy? Call upon the broadest, most generous and loving perspective you can latch on to.
- Sunday, Six of Pentacles rx. Don’t give gifts with strings, what you don’t freely have to give, or out of a sense of obligation or rescue desire.
- Overview/Advice, Tower rx. “The sky is falling!” is the week’s refrain. Dirt unearthed, sure, but life WILL go on. You can freak out if you want, but you don’t have to.
- Affirmation: Play! Self-explanatory. Play is healing so do it!
Notes on the Solar Eclipse on the 26th: In Pisces and to me, this time period feels very, very squish, with some fireworks scattered to spur impulse control issues for good measure…call upon the power of a blissed out Neptune. Highly sensitive, charged time so self-care, down time, water-drinking and relaxation (including art, music and movies) helps tremendously.
In fact, I think this screenshot from the video forecast sums it up nicely. Maybe I should have just let that tell the whole story, huh?
How are y’all doing out there?